Saturday, December 9, 2006

4-07-06


Here I am on the morning of April 7, 2006 in a memorabilia shop next to the Alladin Theatre. I had just purchased a signed copy of Blood on the Tracks (hopefully that's Dylan's real signature). That night was the start of an amazing journey. It was the first of 12 Dylan concerts that I would catch this year. If you enlarge this picture you'll notice several American icons:
on my shirt - Sly Stone
to my right - Dylan, Blood on the Tracks
to my extreme right - Jack Nicholson
northwest of me - Mel (blame it on the Jews) Gibson
on top of my head - Jim Lampley?

No comments:

6-16-82 MUSIC MOUNTAIN: THE GRATEFUL PILGRIMAGE

  In honor of the anniversary of Music Mountain, here’s chapter two from my latest work, The Grateful Pilgrimage: Time Travel with the Dea...