Monday, February 4, 2008

VISIONS OF ELI


The Prodigal Son

Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine. It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found…THE BIBLE…ELI MANNING 2008…I’m beginning to believe what the scriptures tell.
Giants 17-14

Jason Tuck you can’t stop him, you can only hope to contain him.

That third and ten from Eli to Tyree is the greatest play in American sports history.

Eli Manning …Super Bowl MVP

I’d like to “Pat” myself on the back. I predicted greatness for Manning when he was at his lowest point here on VOD… http://visionsofdylan.blogspot.com/2007/01/xmas-eve-with-eli12-24-06.html

A lot of people can say they believed in Eli, only I can prove it.

NewEngland 18-1, very very sad, ladies and gentlemen, very sad. Long Live the 1972 Dolphins!
The revenge factor is amazing. The Giants lost to the Patriots, Packers, and Cowboys (twice) during the season.


The Giants were the worst team in the NFL after week 2. Coughlin should have been fired. The New York Football GIANTS went on to win 11 straight road games - a feat that will never be duplicated.

No comments:

6-16-82 MUSIC MOUNTAIN: THE GRATEFUL PILGRIMAGE

  In honor of the anniversary of Music Mountain, here’s chapter two from my latest work, The Grateful Pilgrimage: Time Travel with the Dea...