Monday, February 13, 2012

What a Week

Sunday 2-5-12: The New York Football Giants win the Super Bowl. 5-0 in NFC Championship games, and 4-1 in Super Bowls, they are a blessed franchise.

Tuesday 2-7-12: I hate parades, but I was compelled to go to this one. I was in the front row as Eli skook the Super Bowl Trophy at me and seemed to mouth the words, "Make it come alive!"

Thursday 2-9-12: My book launch party. Four friends, main characters from the book showed up. Phil (Boston), Perry (Pearl River), Stan (Valley Cottage), and Blaise (New Paltz). McMule performed two great sets and improvised during my reading.

Friday 2-10-12: Tangled Up in Tunes: Ballad of a Dylanhead was released on Kindle.

Saturday 2-11-12: I saw my cousins for the first time in five years, these cats turned me on to the Beatles. I also saw my beautiful niece and three rambunctious nephews. Whitney Houston, one of the greatest vocalists ever, died later that night at the age of 48 for no good reason. That's why we should all chronicle good weeks when they happen.

No comments:

6-16-82 MUSIC MOUNTAIN: THE GRATEFUL PILGRIMAGE

  In honor of the anniversary of Music Mountain, here’s chapter two from my latest work, The Grateful Pilgrimage: Time Travel with the Dea...